Yes, you can move your existing home loan to Edelweiss. It is called a home loan balance transfer and Edelweiss offers some amazing interest rates and other benefits for a home loan balance transfer.
Eligibility criteria to get an Edelweiss Home Loan Balance Transfer
The criteria are pretty much the same as for a regular home loan;
- The applicant should be a salaried individual or a self-employed with a stable income
- Assets already owned by the applicant
- Existing debts and liabilities
- Need to establish a healthy repayment capacity
Read more on how to apply for an Edelweiss Home Loan
Benefits of moving your existing home loan to Edelweiss Housing Finance
Borrowers can Balance Transfer their existing home loan to Edelweiss Housing Finance to get attractive interest rates and other benefits like -
- Tailor-made home loans to suit customer’s repayment ability
- Loans available for both salaried and self-employed individuals
- Edelweiss follows their own algorithm to determine your credit rating and assess your cash flow before approving your loan
- You can get up to 90% of property value as the loan amount
- 20 years of repayment tenure
You should undertake a cost-benefit analysis before deciding on a balance transfer. A balance transfer may not be the ideal option if the amount owed is little or if the contract has only a few years left on it. This is also due to the fact that banks frequently charge a processing fee for balance transfers, which may not be worthwhile in the long run.