The Syndicate Bank home loan statement is a summary of the Syndicate bank home loan details that allows borrowers to check their home loan balance. It gives a clear view of all essential information on a home loan that a borrower must know while paying the Syndicate bank home loan EMI.
The statement includes details such as the principal amount borrowed, the interest applicable, loan tenure, home loan balance, etc. Syndicate home loan statement is also known as Syndicate bank home loan provisional certificate. It is issued by the bank at the end or beginning of every financial year. Using this, home loan borrowers can know the remaining home loan balance and home loan EMI to be paid through the remaining tenure.
How to get Syndicate bank home loan statement online?
Similar to all banking activities, Syndicate bank home loan statement or Syndicate bank home loan certificate is available online. For this, a borrower needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Syndicate bank net banking portal or the bank’s official website.
- Once on the login page, enter your user id and password as per your net banking details.
- After logging in, click on the ‘Enquiries’ section.
- Then select the ‘Home loan provisional certificate’ option.
- After entering your home loan details, the Syndicate home loan statement will open. It can either be viewed, printed or downloaded.
To avail Syndicate bank home loan statement offline, a borrower can visit the nearest bank branch and fill in the necessary forms to avail the detailed statement. The bank also requires the submission of certain documents like a PAN card or Aadhaar card for availing the statement.