Here is the step-by-step procedure to get a personal loan from Syndicate Bank online:
- Go to the official website of Syndicate bank.
- In the personal loan application section, fill out the personal, professional and financial details as required by the bank and submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, Syndicate Bank checks your eligibility and contacts you to inform you about the eligibility amount that can be availed.
- Depending on whether you agree to proceed with the application, you will be required to submit essential documents. These can also be uploaded online on the bank’s website.
- Your documents are then processed by Syndicate Bank and upon successful loan approval, the funds are disbursed to your Syndicate Bank account at the earliest.
If you are not comfortable with the online process, you can also apply for Syndicate bank loans by visiting the nearest bank branch or by reaching out to the bank’s customer care centre. Here is how you can go about it offline:
- Visit the nearest Syndicate Bank branch and request an application form for the loan required. Fill in your personal details, occupation details and your contact number.
- The Syndicate Bank representative will help in explaining the eligibility criteria for the loan that is being sought. They will also provide information on the interest rates, terms and conditions as well as processing fees. You may also request details on prepayment and foreclosure clauses.
- Once you have submitted the application form and required documents, the bank provides an application reference number. This number can be used to track the status of your loan application.
- Once successful verification is done, the loan is disbursed immediately after signing the agreement.