What are the various ways to check the ICICI Bank personal loan status?
ICICI Bank offers personal loans at attractive interest rates, flexible loan amounts, and convenient repayment tenures. The following are the ways to check the status of your loan.
Through your mobile app:
- Open the ICICI mobile app on your smartphone. Log in through your fingerprint or Pin.
- Click on the ‘Cards, Loans and Forex’ on the home menu.
- Click on ‘Loan Account’ from the list options.
- Click on the ‘Track New Loan’ button under the ‘Loan Account’.
- Enter the required information, such as name, application, number, and date of birth in the next step.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button after filling in all the information. The status of your loan application will be displayed.
Using Netbanking portal:
- Visit the official website of ICICI bank and log in to your net banking account
- Locate the ‘loans’ section in the menu and click on it.
- If you have already applied for a loan, you can see the track loan application status option.
- If you have not applied for a loan, you can do so under the section.
Using the reference or proposal number:
- You can fill in the ‘Reference number’ or the ‘Form number’ in the relevant fields and click on ‘submit’, to get the status of your loan application.
- If you have forgotten your reference number, you can alternatively fill in your name, loan amount requested, loan product type, Date of Birth, and PAN.
- After filling the details, click on the submit button.
Track the ICICI Bank personal loan status offline:
- Visit the nearest branch of the bank and take the help of an official of the bank.
Check the status through toll-free numbers of ICICI bank.
- For Indian citizens: 1800-258-1800
- For NRIS: 1800-502-5600
ICICI bank thus offers various options to track the personal loan status both through offline and online means.