A lot of factors constitute a good credit score. Increasing your credit score takes a considerable time, good mix of credit and above all consistent repayment of your loan and credit card bills. You can follow some of the steps mentioned below to increase your credit score considerably.
- Pay your credit card bills on-time and repay your loans consistently without missing a payment
- Never exceed 50% of credit utilisation ratio to have a healthy score
- Refrain from applying for multiple credit at a time as hard inquires can ruin your credit score
- A good mix of credit can boost your score
- Length of the credit history matters, hence be patient to build a long credit history