To apply for a home loan from Aditya Birla Finance, an applicant can use one of these processes:
- Online application on lender website: Home loan borrowers can apply for Aditya Birla housing loan online using the lender’s official website. For this, one has to provide personal contact details apart from other information. Once done, the lender’s officers reach out to guide with the further process.
- At the nearest branch: A home loan borrower can download the lender’s loan application form using the official website. After filling the form, one can submit it at the nearest lender branch with supporting documents.
What are the eligibility criteria for Aditya Birla Home Loan?
Some of the criteria set for different home loan schemes of Aditya Birla Housing Finance Ltd are:
- An applicant must be an Indian resident/NRI/PIO
- A home loan can be availed by salaried or self-employed individuals
- Applicant’s age must be between 21 and 70 years
- The lender requires a credit score of 750 or above
What are the documentation requirements of the Aditya Birla Home Loan application?
Here are some of the documents required while applying for a home loan from Aditya Birla housing finance:
- Duly filled and signed home loan application form
- Recent passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Bank account statement of last 6 months
- Property documents including approved sanction plan
- Proof of income
Also read – Home loan EMI calculator
Aditya Birla housing finance offers multiple home loan schemes designed to cater to the unique requirements of home loan borrowers. For further information and details on home loans, borrowers can reach out to the lender’s customer care team via call, email and SMS. Borrowers can also visit the lender’s branch to know more about the terms of home loans.