It will take anywhere between 4 to 6 months to improve your credit score to 700, depending on where your current score is.
You can improve your credit score by following a few simple measures. Maintaining a stable credit score necessitates strict credit monitoring. Though you won't be able to raise your credit score overnight, taking these steps would have a huge effect. A reasonable time to restore your credit score is 4-8 months. To meet your credit goal, what you need is patience, persistence, and self-discipline.
Additional Reading: Increase Credit Score From 650 To 700
Here are some simple steps to improve your credit score:
- Pay off any long-standing loans
- Check your credit report for any errors and get them rectified
- Do not default on payments
- Build credit history with a good mix of secured and unsecured loans
- Limit your credit utilization to below 30%
- Avoid multiple loan/credit card applications at the same time
It takes time and effort to build a decent credit score. Building a decent credit score from scratch requires time and effort. It won't happen immediately, so there are things you can do to speed up the process and ensure your ranking doesn't suffer as a result.