Credit Score is calculated based on different components. To improve your bad credit score, you need to maintain strict financial discipline and meticulous execution of credit activities. The following tips can help you increase your credit score substantially.
- Pay your credit card bills on-time and repay your loans consistently without missing a payment
- Never exceed 50% of credit utilisation ratio to have a healthy score
- Refrain from applying for multiple credit at a time as hard inquires can ruin your credit score
- A good mix of credit can boost your score
- Length of the credit history matters, hence be patient to build a long credit history