The first step is to check if you’re eligible for a credit limit increase. Axis Bank determines your credit limit using several factors like your credit score, income, other ongoing debts, and several other factors. You can use any of the following ways to increase the credit limit available on your Axis bank credit card.
#1: Via SMS:
Send an SMS CLE XXXX, with the last 4 digits of your card number to 5676782 from your registered mobile number.
#2: Via Axis Banking Mobile App:
- Login to the App on your mobile.
- Select “Credit Cards”.
- Select “Your Credit Card”.
- Click on “Total Controls”.
- Select “Check for Limit Increase”
- Login to Mobile Banking and go to “Services & Support”.
- Select “Credit Cards: Limit Increase”
#3: Via Website:
- Login to www.axisbank.com
- Click on Accounts and select My Credit Cards.
- In that Check for Limit Enhancement.
#4: Axis Bank Phone Banking Centre: