HDFC Bank loan overdue charges can now be easily paid from any of your bank accounts through BillDesk. All you have to do is visit the HDFC Bank website, log into your net banking account and follow three simple steps listed below to pay HDFC loan overdue charges.
Step 1: Furnish your HDFC Bank loan details
- Key in your HDFC Bank loan account number which is overdue
- Key in your Date of Birth
- Choose your net banking option from the drop-down available
- Click on PAY
- You will be safely connected to your selected bank’s net banking payment site
Step 2: Validate payment on your bank’s online payment interface
- Key in your bank login credentials, namely, user-id/password
- Validate the amount pertaining to HDFC Bank loan overdue charges
- Once payment is confirmed, your account will immediately show the online debit
Step 3: Confirmation of payment received
- You will be immediately provided with an online transaction acknowledgement and a transaction reference number
Though there are easy options for paying loan overdue charges, still it is not a good option to default on loan payments.
Points to Remember:
Loan overdue payment entails late payment fees.
The penalty amount may be minimal compared to the home loan amount, but delayed payments get reported to credit bureaus and reflect in your credit report.
Loan overdue charges adversely impact your credit score and potential loans.