Step-by-step Guide to Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill Via NEFT
The cardholder has to register for the third-party transfer so they can make use of the NEFT mode of transfer. The process for registration and payment through NEFT is given below.
- Register under third party transfer using the IFSC Code ‘ICIC0000103’ and ICICI Bank Credit card as the payee and mention the 15 or 16 digit card number as the case may be. The cardholder will be able to make the payment after the cooling period of 30 minutes.
- After registration, the cardholder will have to go to the funds transfer option after logging in to the net banking account.
- Following this, the cardholder will have to add the beneficiary details which will have the card number and other relevant details.
- The cardholder will have to add the amount to be paid and confirm the details after which they will have to click on ‘submit’.
- The payment for ICICI credit Card through NEFT will be done and the acknowledgement for the same will be sent to the registered mobile number and the email of the cardholder.
Additional Reading: Can I Pay Icici Credit Card Bill Through Google Pay
ICICI Credit Card Payments: Overview
ICICI is a leading name of private sector banking in India. The bank provides many facilities to its retail, corporate and NRI customers like loans, credit cards, insurance and investment, wealth management, etc. The credit cards of the bank are widely accepted and a popular product of the bank too. These credit cards come with attractive offers like reward points which can be redeemed against various products like flight tickets, shopping, dining, etc. fuel surcharge waiver, etc.
There are several modes of making the ICICI credit card payment through offline or online modes. One of the easiest modes of making payment for the ICICI credit card is through NEFT. The payment through NEFT is safe, secure and prompt. NEFT payment for ICICI credit card can be made through any of the following modes
- Internet banking
- iMobile Pay
- Branches of Bank
- Pockets app
ICICI Bank Credit cards are among the most favoured credit cards in retail and corporate segments providing benefits like comfortable interest-free credit periods, rewards, cashbacks and discounts on shopping, travel, dining, and other spends, etc.