You can now pay your ICICI Credit Card Bill through Google Pay using the ‘Scan and Pay’ feature.
ICICI Bank website allows you to generate a QR code for your credit card payment, which can be used on any UPI App to make payments.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Go to the ICICI Bank website and go to ‘Scan and Pay’. Enter your credit card number, as required.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Click on ‘Generate QR Code’.
- Log in to any UPI enabled app or BHIM app on your phone and scan the generated QR code.
- You can now scan this QR code on your Google Pay app and make the payment.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation message along with the transaction number.