SBI’s Critical Illness Insurance Policy covers 13 critical illnesses. It pays a lump sum amount when the insured is diagnosed with any one of the critical illnesses listed in the plan.
This plan can be purchased online through the SBI General Insurance website.
What are the benefits of the SBI Critical Illness Insurance Policy?
- It covers 13 critical Illnesses
- Available with a maximum entry age of 65 years
- No medical check-up necessary for entry age up to 45 years
- Has two plan options – 1 and 3 years
- Maximum Sum Insured Up to Rs.50,00,000
- Get IT exemption under Sec 80D
How to purchase SBI Critical Illness Insurance Policy Online?
- Log on to the SBI General Insurance website
- Go to ‘Products’ and select SBI Critical Illness Insurance Policy
- Click on ‘Get Quote’
- Here, you can input all your details and your family details you want to be included in the policy
- The system will generate a quote for your policy
- An insurance expert from the company will also call you to assist you with the policy purchase process
- Once you make the premium payment, the policy is generated and sent to you within a week or 10 days
This plan pays a lump sum benefit amount on the first diagnosis of Critical Illness to the insured. This helps the family to get the best medical treatment for your illness. The online purchase option adds to the convenience.