To register for the PM Kisan scheme, farmers have to approach the local revenue officer (patwari) or a nodal officer (nominated by the state government). Farmers can also visit their assigned Common Service Centres (CSCs) for registration for the scheme upon payment of fees. The CSCs have also been authorized to do the registration of the farmers for the scheme and to collect the registration fees.
To register for the scheme, the farmers will have to provide any government issued document for verification and other personal information such as:
- Aadhaar Number or any other documents for purposes of identification such as Driving Licence, Voters’ ID Card, NREGA Job Card.
- Bank account number and the beneficiary’s mobile number.
The following are the various helpline numbers to provide better service to the farmers of India:
- PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan's New Helpline: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan helpline: 0120-6025109
- Email ID: pm kisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in