The National Health Agency (NHA) which is the apex body implementing the scheme announced the launch of Ayushman Bharat scheme. For user friendly purposes, it has a website and a helpline number to help prospective beneficiaries check if their name is there on the final list of the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Here is how you can check for eligibility for the scheme through the NHA portal:
- Login to www[dot]mera[dot]pmjay[dot]gov[dot]in.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- After this, a one-time password will be sent to your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, you will be taken to the beneficiary name check screen.
- Select the state. And enter details such as name, mobile number, ration card number, or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna URN number to check your eligibility.
- If your name is on the list, it will show up on the right-hand side of the page. Click on 'Family Members' tab to find the beneficiary details and information of the family members covered under the scheme.
Alternatively, you can also call the helpline number 14555 to check your eligibility.