ICICI Prudential Life insurance has many products that help in providing life insurance benefits to the residents of India. Some of these plans provide coverage for the individual as well as their family members.
Additional Reading: 5 Costly Mistakes To Avoid While Purchasing A Health Insurance Policy
The ICICI Prudential Smart Health Cover is a health insurance plan from ICICI Prudential Life insurance. There are many benefits offered under the ICICI Prudential Smart Health Cover. The key benefits of the plans are:
- The insured person gets the benefit of life cover along with a health plan.
- Insured persons get coverage for 34 notified critical illnesses upon their diagnosis.
- The tenure of the plan is a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of up to 30 years
- Applicants with a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years can apply for this plan.
- This plan has special benefits for women like special premium rates and coverage for female-specific cancers like breast cancer, cervical cancer, etc.
- The premium on this plan is to be paid on annual basis and depends on various factors like coverage amount, tenure, age of the applicant, etc.
- The maximum sum assured under this plan is Rs. 25,00,000
- This plan will pay the sum assured upon diagnosis of the critical illness or upon the death of the insured person.
- Apart from the above benefit, upon diagnosis of permanent disability due to an accident, future premium payments are waived under the policy.
Additional Reading: 5 Tips For Choosing A Health Insurance Plan
About ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is a leading insurer in the country today with millions of customers. The multiple plans provided under its umbrella range from term insurance, retirement plans, ULIPs, etc. These products are popular among each segment and the benefits are multifaceted to ensure the customers get the maximum benefit of coverage and additional riders.