What are the possible ways to pay Axis Bank credit card bills?
Axis bank offers several ways to pay your credit card bills. You can select the one that is most feasible for you.
What are the ways in which you can pay your Axis Bank credit card bills?
The possible ways through which you can pay your Axis bank credit card bills are:
- Axis mobile app
- Other bank’s netbanking
- Debit card/ATM
- Auto debit instructions
- Electronic Clearance Services
- Neft using IFSC code
- RTGS using IFSC code
- Money transfer
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Via Netbanking
- Login to Axis Bank netbanking account using your ID and password
- Go to the Pay Bill tab in the credit card section
- Select the credit card number, the amount to be debited, and click on submit.
- The payment is done on the same business day
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Via Axis Mobile App
- Download the Axis bank mobile banking App
- Register using your netbanking credentials or Axis bank debit card details.
- Post installing and registering this app, you can pay your credit card bills in the future quickly
- The payment gets done on the same business day
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Via SMS
- You can pay your Axis Bank credit card bill by sending them an SMS
- You have to type CCP, last the 6 digits of your Axis bank or savings or current account, payment amount, and last 4 digits of your credit card number separated by a space. For instance, type CCP 422265 70 2931 and send the SMS to 5676782
- If you hold an Axis bank savings or current account and have your mobile number registered with the account, then you can avail this payment.
- The payment is cleared in real time.
You can use the other methods above also to pay the Axis bank credit card bill with ease. The flexibility that Axis bank provides by providing so many methods makes it convenient for customers to clear their credit card dues on time.