CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Axis Bank Net Banking comes loaded with several features enabling its customers to access the complete banking services offered by the bank. Read more to know the features, advantages, registration process, login steps, and how to do fund transfers using the Axis Bank Net Banking.
About Axis Bank Net Banking
Account Details: View all account details under your login, view account balances, download statements, and more
Fund Transfer: An important feature of Net Banking allows you to transfer funds within your accounts, to other Axis Bank accounts or accounts in other banks. Allows for ‘Pay Now’ or ‘Schedule Later’ options.
Request Services: This majorly comprises non-financial transactions like Cheque Book Request, Demand Draft, Stop Cheque Payment, update of PAN, communication address, mobile number, etc.
Investment online: This feature allows the customer to view the overall banking portfolio managed by the Axis bank. Invest in investment products of the bank, create FDs, invest in IPOs, etc.
Value-added services: Offers added advantages like SMS banking registration for alerts, visa bill payments, mobile recharges, e-statement registration, etc.
Following is the process of Axis bank net banking registration.
Another method to register for Axis bank's Net banking service is to Send your 9-digit customer ID through SMS to 5676782.
1. Visit the Axis bank website
2. Click on the Internet banking option ( placed on the right side of the page)
3. Click on the login under the personal tab. From the given options( Axis Bank Corporate Login and Personal Login) select one according to your account type.
4. Mention the Customer ID and the password.
5. Click login to use the Axis Bank Net Banking.
To use the fund transfer service, first, log in to the Axis Bank internet banking page. Steps to Add an Axis Bank Beneficiary
1. Touch Device Netsecure:
2. Netsecure using SMS:
3. Web Pin option:
1. Axis Bank Internet Banking service is open to all Savings and Current account holders.
2. In all circumstances, the account holder should have the authority to use the account with full permission
3. The consumer has a daily transaction default limit of Rs. 5 lakh per day.
4. Using Axis Bank Internet Banking, The account holder can increase the daily limit up to Rs 10 lakh.
5. There is no highest limitation for funds transfer.
6. The customer is required to get approval from the base branch ( where he/she holds their account) to improve the limit above Rs. 10 lakh
1. Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking Portal.
2. All the accounts maintained with Axis bank are shown on the dashboard with their respective account balances.
3. If you click on the account you can find the recent account transactions.
Instead of going to the bank and standing in a queue for hours to get an Axis bank net banking credential, you can easily get Axis bank net banking online. The following are the benefits of using Axis Bank Internet Banking:
1. How to retrieve Axis Bank net banking password?
Customers can easily retrieve the lost Axis bank Net banking password. The customer ID and the password can be developed online by contacting the Axis bank customer care service center. You should validate your 16-digit ATM Card digits along with the ATM Pin.
2. What are the Net secure Fees & charges?
A one-time payment of Rs. 1000 is paid by the customer applying for Net sure. The amount paid is non-refundable.
3. I suspect an unauthorized transaction from my bank account? What should be done?
It’s far more important to report an unauthorized transaction that has been carried out from your bank account. Taking this issue into the knowledge of the bank is important to fix before getting to extremes. You can contact the bank by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Is it mandatory to register for a Netsecure?
When a customer is about to enable financial transactions, like mobile recharge, transfer funds, bill payment, etc., it becomes mandatory to do registration for Netsecure. If you fail to register for net secure, The above net banking features are not possible except for checking your account information.
5. What are the steps to unregister from Net secure?
You should write an email requesting the bank to cancel the netsecure service to the email@example.com email address. Once you cancel the net secure service you are not permitted to process any type of online financial transaction.
6. What can I do if I get an Invalid OTP while entering the Net secure code?
If you entered a wrong Netsecure code, the screen would prompt “Invalid OTP”. Such an error may occur when you enter a Netsecure Code that has already expired. Customers must record each Netsecure Code that holds a validity of 90 seconds. In case you receive any error message, click the “On-Call OTP” tab” to get a new Netsecure through an automated voice call. Use a new OTP to complete your transaction. If you type an incorrect OTP 5 consecutive times, your ID would be suspended for 24 hours, and you will not be allowed to make a transaction.
7. What measures should I take to make net banking safer?
Andhra Bank Net Banking
Bandhan Bank Net Banking
Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
Bank Of India Net Banking
Bank Of Maharashtra Net Banking
Canara Bank Net Banking
Citibank Net Banking
HDFC Bank Net Banking
ICICI Bank Net Banking
IDBI Bank Net Banking
IDFC First Bank Net Banking
Indian Bank Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking
IndusInd Bank Net Banking
Karnataka Bank Net Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Punjab National Bank Net Banking
SBI Net Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank Net Banking
Union Bank Of India Net Banking
YES Bank Net Banking
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application