HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card has been discontinued and the bank’s system will automatically upgrade the existing credit card to a Business MoneyBack chip. The card is encrypted to make your chip debit card transactions more secure. The card’s benefits include business saving features, higher security with its chip and better security on renewal/reissuance.
Key Features of Business MoneyBack Credit Card (the previous HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card is discontinued)
Cashback on all spends
- 1% Cashback for all retail spends with a minimum statement balance of Rs.50,000
- 0.5% Cashback for all retail spends on a minimum statement balance of Rs.10,000
- Cashback is not available for wallet uploads, fuel transactions & spending internationally
- Flat 1% Cashback on International spends of Rs. 10,000 or above in a monthly cycle
- Waiver of Fuel Surcharge Waiver on fuel transactions in the range between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000, with a maximum waiver of Rs.500 per monthly cycle.
- Zero liability on lost card
- Access to airport lounges across India
- Smart pay option available
- Register & Pay option available
- Instant online PayNow option available
- Visa Bill Pay option available