CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
ICICI Platinum Chip
Rs.1000 + taxes
Renewal Fees / Annual Fees
Rs.5000 + taxes, which can be waived off upon spends worth Rs.1 lakh in the previous year
Add-On Card Charges
3.49% per month
3.40% per month
Late Payment Charges
Less than Rs. 100 – Nil
Rs.100 to Rs.500 – Rs.100
Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500
Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.600
Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 – Rs.800
Rs.25,001 to Rs.50,000 – Rs.1100
More than Rs.50,000 – Rs.1300
Less than Rs.100 None
Between Rs.100 - Rs.500 = Rs.100
Between Rs.501 - Rs.10,000 = Rs.500
More than Rs.10,000 = Rs.750
Min 21 years and Max 60 Years
Min. 23 years old
Minimum Income Eligibility
Rs.25,000 per month for salaried
Rs.6 LPA for self-employed
Rs.15,000 per month
- You get 5% cashback for shopping at Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy
- Get 2.5% cashback on all online transactions
- Get 1% cashback
- 2 Payback points for every Rs.100 spent on retail purchases (not applicable for fuel purchase)
- 1 Payback point for every Rs.100 spent on utility bills and insurance categories
Additional Benefits and Features
1. 8 Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access for every calendar year
2. 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India
3. During the first year, get Rs.1000 worth gift vouchers on spends of Rs.1,00,000 and above in each calendar quarter
4. Welcome Benefit of 1000 Cashback points
5. Get first-year membership fee waived off when you spend more than Rs.30000 in the first 90 days
6. Card is enabled for Contactless Payment
1. Get an additional layer of security with a chip-enabled Contactless Card
2. 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases of Rs.4000 and above at HPCL Petrol Pumps
3. ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme gets you 15% discounts on food bills across 2500+ restaurants
4. Visa card variants offer a Global Emergency Assistance Service for any help with card loss, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advances, and other assistance
So, if you are a frequent traveller and use your credit card a lot, the HDFC Millenia card is suitable for you. ICICI Platinum card is good enough for beginner users whose main spending will be online shopping and fuel.
A CIBIL™ score is a three digit number between 300 and 900 that gives potential lenders a quick idea of your loan
Credit repair involves rebuilding your credit health to a level where you become eligible for loans.
A credit report is a history of your credit behaviour and contains detailed information on all your loan and credit
A credit rating - also known as a credit score - is a 3 digit number between 300-900 that gives potential lenders
A bad credit score is generally one that is less than 650. A credit score is a three digit number in the range of 300-900
Yes. In fact, a credit score of 850 is very good! Most lenders look for a minimum credit score of 750 to approve loans
There are several ways in which you can improve your credit score. Depending on how good or bad your score is,
Is 800 a good credit score? Yes. In fact, a credit score of 800 is very good! Only a small percentage of people reach,
Is it possible to obtain a free credit check or credit report? The answer is yes and no!
Your CIBIL™ Score plays an important role in getting loans and credit cards sanctioned, because it gives lenders
It is not possible for anyone, either lenders or borrowers, to get a CIBIL™ score or credit report for free.
It is important to know that there is no such thing as a CIBIL™ defaulter list. There used to be a defaulter list earlier,
There is really no number that can be established as the average credit score in India. Many people see regular
You can repair your credit absolutely free if you do it yourself! However, many people choose to get professional help
First, it is important to note that there is no ‘Defaulters List’ that is maintained or circulated by CIBIL™ or any of the other
Sourav and Ankit are watching the New York Marathon on TV and decide that they want to run a marathon.
In India, the best credit score to have is one that is 750 or above. The three credit rating agencies that operate in India
Is a credit score of 700 good? While it is not a very bad score, it is not good enough to automatically qualify
It is difficult to get a loan with a credit score of 650. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750 when deciding
It is not likely that you will get a loan with a credit score of 600. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750
It is difficult to get a loan with a credit score of 550. Most banks look for a minimum score of 750 when deciding
A poor CIBIL™ score can increase your financial problems and make it difficult to access credit, whether as a loan or credit.
One common worry that runs through your mind after you have made a credit card settlement is,
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application