Where Can I Apply For A Personal Loan?
All banks, NBFCs, and some private lending institutions give personal loans. You can apply online through the lending institution’s website or offline by visiting the premises of the lending institution. The approval of your personal loan application depends on a variety of factors, such as credit score, loan amount, tenure of the loan, rate of interest, other charges for the loan, and monthly income.
What are some of the top financial lending institutions from where I can get a personal loan?
The following are some of the top financial institutions from which you can get a personal loan.
- This personal loan is best known for its low interest rate.
- The interest rates range from 9.99% per annum to 16.49% per annum
- Loan amount up to 30 Lakhs
- Loan tenure up to 5 years
- There are many self-employed professionals who take personal loans.
- Interest rates range from 10.5% per annum and 21.00% per annum.
- Loan tenure of up to 5 years
- Loan amount of up to Rs. 40 Lakhs
- These loans are best known for their quick turnaround time.
- Interest rates start at 10.25% p.a.
- Loans of up to Rs.25 lakh
- Tenure of up to 5 years
- These loans are best known for their flexible interest rates.
- Interest rates starting at 10.99% per annum
- Loan tenure of up to 6 years
- Loan amount of up to Rs.35 lakh
- There are various other top lending institutions and other lending firms that provide personal loans based on the various factors.