YONO mobile application was recently launched by SBI, offering digital banking services and various other services. Meanwhile SBI Anywhere Corporate is a corporate internet banking based mobile application that helps small companies to operate their accounts on the move. It is difficult to draw a fair comparison between the two and arrive at the best one as both cater to different needs and purposes.
With the YONO app, you can do the following:
- You can open an instant savings account without having to visit the bank. All the savings accounts in SBI are zero balance accounts.
- You can apply for a loan or credit card.
- You can buy groceries, shop for electronics and much more.
- SBI customers get exclusive deals and discounts on shopping.
- You can book movie tickets, train, bus and flight tickets.
- You can use UPI payment for all transactions.
- You can avail pre-approved personal loans based on your credit eligibility. .
- .You can use the spend analyzer to track your expenses.
- You can get an overdraft facility against a fixed deposit.
With the SBI Anywhere Corporate app, you can do the following:
- You can view account details
- You can do fund transfer to other accounts
- You can authorize or cancel e-cheques
- You can pay bills
- You can do mobile top-up, dish recharge, etc.