A two-wheeler loan is provided by many banks to help you buy your dream bike or scooter when you do not have sufficient funds to pay for it in one shot. The interest rates are comparatively low and can be availed based on one’s credit profile, loan amount and other factors.
There are a few banks that offer very competitive interest rates and other additional features on a two-wheeler loan. They are:
1. ICICI bank:
• Interest rates begin at 9.25% and can go up to 26%
• They provide up to 100% of the on-road price of the vehicle
• Tenures range from 12 months to 5 years
• Pre-approved loans are available for existing ICICI bank customers
2. HDFC bank:
• Interest rates begin at 11.49% and can go up to 28.74%
• Quick loans are available which can be approved in minutes
• Tenures range from 12 months to 4 years
• There are benefits for existing HDFC bank customers, like lower rates of interest and 100% financing of the vehicle
3. IndusInd bank:
• Interest rates begin at 12%
• Instant two-wheeler loans are available online
• Tenures range from 1 year to 3 years
• They provide easy and simple documentation
1 One must be 21 years of age to apply for a two-wheeler loan
2 One must be a salaried employee or self-employed individual
3 One must have a regular monthly income
This can change based on the bank you wish to apply from. Check your eligibility against the bank before applying for a two-wheeler loan.
Also, make sure you have a good credit score before applying, as banks look for credit worthy individuals. A 750+ credit score is considered a good score and can help you get low interest loans.
To apply for a two-wheeler loan, click here.