Are you planning to purchase your favorite bike? Before opting for it, you can check the interest rates for 2 - wheelers provided by the best lender across India. Compare these interest rates and pick the best suits you. The Interest rates of 2 - wheelers loans may range between 6.60% - 28.00 per annum. Read more to know the best lenders who offer two-wheeler loans at low-interest rates.
Which are the banks that provide Two-wheeler loans with Low-interest rates?
SBI Bike Loan
The SBI offers loans to purchase a new variety of bikes such as scooters, motorcycles, moped vehicles, battery-operated vehicles, and electric bikes. You can opt for a loan up to Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 3,00,000. The interest rate of SBI two-wheeler loans is between 16.35% to 18.10% per annum.
The Key Highlights of SBI Two-Wheeler Loan:
- The loan to value (LTV) ratio of vehicles is 85%.
- The Age Criteria for SBI 2 Wheeler Loan are 21-57 years.
- The Net Monthly Income to avail of the SBI Two Wheeler Loan is Rs. 12,500/ that is Rs. 1,50,000/ for Net Annual Income.
- The EMI/NMI Ratio is up to 50% applicable for all the applicants. For the existing SBI salary package customer, the EMI/NMI ratio is 60%.
- The repayment tenure is 36 and 48 Months. Here, the borrower should close the loan before he/she reaches the age of 60 years.
- A person with a stable income source can opt for this loan.
PNB Bike Loan
The Punjab National Bank provides loans to buy a new variety of bikes such as scooters, battery-operated vehicles, moped vehicles, motorcycles, and electric bikes.
The Key Highlights of the PNB Two-Wheeler Loan:
- The interest rate of the PNB Two Wheeler Loan is 9.05% onwards.
- The applicant should earn a minimum salary of Rs.10,000.
- The loan amount is up to Rs 10 lakhs.
- There are no prepayment charges.
- The repayment tenure varies for each type of vehicle:
- For Scooterette – 30 EMIs
- For Scooter and Motorcycle - 60 EMIs
- For Mopeds – 24 EMIs
Union Bank of India Bike Loan
Union Bank of India offers two-wheeler loans at an interest rate starting from 10. 30% per annum. It provides finance for 4-wheeler, 2-wheeler, used cars, and bike loans.
The Key Highlights of Union Bank of India Two-Wheeler Loan:
- Any Company or a Firm can avail of a loan for professional use
- Eligible people: Indian and NIRs
- The minimum age to opt for a Union Bank of India vehicle loan is 18 years, whereas the maximum is 75 years.
- The Repayment tenure for the 2-wheeler loan from Union Bank of India is 36 months.
- Under Ubi bank 2 wheeler, you can avail of a loan amount of up to 10 lakhs.
HDFC Bike Loan
Cater your Vehicle needs by opting for a two-wheeler loan from HDFC bank. It offers a 100% financing option for its customer base to buy a specific range of vehicles with captivating interest rates.
The Key Highlights of HDFC Bank Two-Wheeler Loan:
- You can decide the tenure of the HDFC Two Wheeler Loan between 12 - 48 months.
- For pre-approved loans, you can get the loan disbursed within 10 sec. You can apply online and avail a loan with minimum documents and quick disbursal.
- The interest rate starts from 14.50% per annum.
- The processing fee is 2.5% of the loan amount.
- Document charges are 3% of the loan amount.
- The age limit is 21- 65 years
- Salaried or self-employed individuals with a monthly salary of Rs. 10,000.
- Registered organizations can also apply.
This can change based on the bank you wish to apply from. Check your eligibility against the bank before applying for a two-wheeler loan.
Also, make sure you have a good credit score before applying, as banks look for credit worthy individuals. A 750+ credit score is considered a good score and can help you get low interest loans.