Anyone can get a home loan from Tata Capital provided you meet the following eligibility criteria:
Tata Capital Home Loan Eligibility
1. You must be between the ages of 24 and 65
2. You must be a salaried employee or a self-employed professional
3. Your CIBIL™ score should be around 750 or higher
4. The monthly salary for salaried individuals should be Rs.30,000 and above
5. Salaried individuals should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience
6. Self-employed individuals or entrepreneurs must have at least three years of experience in their current profession
7. NRIs should have a minimum of 3 years of work experience
Additional Read: Tata Capital Home Loans – A Complete Guide
A home loan is a long term commitment. Hence, lenders want to ensure that they are sanctioning the loan to an eligible borrower. They would require you to submit documents proof for everything listed in the above list. They will also visit and survey the property before approving your loan.
Note: You can use the home loan eligibility calculator on CreditMantri to determine whether you are eligible for a home loan. And if yes, how much loan amount can you get? It is better to find out your eligibility so that you can approach the bank with the right documents and negotiate with them for better deals.