PNB Housing Finance is one of the top NBFCs in India, offering attractive home loan offers. If you're currently paying an ongoing home loan at a high-interest rate, here are the top reasons to consider a home loan balance transfer to PNB Housing Finance:
- Attractive interest rates starting from just 7.35% p.a.
- Floating interest rates – meaning you can expect your EMIs to reduce if the interest rates drop further.
- Loans available to salaried employees, self-employed professionals and self-employed non-professionals.
- Extensive range of home loan products including:
- Home purchase loans
- Home extension loans
- Home construction loans
- Home improvement loans
- Plot loans
- Doorstep home loan services and PAN India presence.
- Dedicated customer service team.
- Fast and easy approval and quick loan disbursals.
- Long home loan tenure of up to 30 years.
- Flexible repayment options based on your budget and repayment capacity.
- Loan amounts up to 90% of the property value.
- PMAY subsidy up to Rs. 2.67 lakhs.
All these features make PNB Housing Finance one of the top choices for a home loan balance transfer.
Few Points to Keep in Mind before a Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Do a savings analysis to decide if you're getting significant savings by switching the lender.
- The golden rule to keep in mind is – it's beneficial to switch lenders if the remaining home loan tenure is 10 years or more.
- Calculate the transfer fees and other charges to see if switching lenders is worth it.
- Finally, go through the terms and conditions offered by the new lender before making the switch.
Next Reading: When is the right time to refinance a home loan?