CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
India Shelter Home Loans is a well-known NBFC based in Gurugram. They have supported over 60,000 families in realizing their dream of owning a home by providing them with affordable home loans. In 1998, the company was founded as Satyaprakash Housing Finance India Limited (SHFIL). It was eventually taken over by a group of professionals with diverse industry knowledge and rebranded in 2010 as India Shelter Finance Corporation Ltd. (ISFC).
About India Shelter Home Loan
India Shelter wants to give its customers the flexibility and freedom to use their loan amount. That is why it allows borrowers to use their home loan for various home construction and home repair purposes.
- Purchase new or used residential properties
- Invest in a residential plot
- Construction of residential house
- Renovation or upgrade of your existing home
- Repairs and maintenance of your residence
- Adding an additional floor or additional room to your existing house
India Shelter allows you to use the home loan amount for any of the above purposes. That is true freedom with home loans.
Also Read: 6 Factors That Affect Your Home Loan Eligibility
India Shelter Home Loans believes in technology-driven banking processes. Applicants can simply fill in their details on their web form and a representative from India Shelter will contact them for next steps.
1. Login to the India Shelter Home Loans webpage.
2. Enter your basic details like name, email address and phone number.
3. Once registered, you will be required to enter your income details to check your eligibility.
4. If you agree, the bank will contact you to complete your home loan application.
5. They even offer doorstep document collection so that you don’t have to visit the bank.
6. Upon successful validation of your documents, the loan amount is disbursed immediately.
7. The entire loan application process can be completed in as little as 5 working days.
Home loans are a long time commitment and getting them from a trusted lender is a key decision. With India Shelters, you get the expertise and experience of a seasoned team that will ensure that your home loan process is smooth and hassle-free.
Transparency is also key to any loan process. With complete digital support, India Shelters ensures that you are well informed of all the steps and processes involved in the loan application and approval process. With regular updates on SMS and emails, applicants are in constant touch with bank representatives and are well informed of the process.
Other major benefits of getting your home loan from India Shelters are:
- Hassle-free loans with minimal documentation
- Quick processing times of 5-working days
- Rs.5 lakhs to 50 lakhs loan
- Get one-window loan clearance for a stress free process
- Regular updates through voice call and SMS
- Anytime customer support
- Loan even without proof of income
Interesting Read: 10 Dos Don’ts While Applying For A Home Loan Online
India Shelter home loan comes with very minimal eligibility criteria –
1. Is India Shelter a reputable bank? Where is it located?
India Shelter is a reputed NBFC based out of Gurugram. They are backed by leading lending partners. They have branches in most leading cities across India.
2. How much home loan can I get from India Shelter?
India Shelter offers home loans starting from Rs.5 lakhs to Rs.50 lakhs to eligible borrowers.
3. What kind of interest rate is available with India Shelter?
India Shelter has both fixed rate and floating rates of interest. However, they primarily promote fixed rate of interest models.
4. What is the current interest rate on India Shelter home loans?
India Shelter is currently charging an interest rate starting at 12%.
5. What are the repayment tenures available with India Shelter home loans?
India Shelter home loans can be repaid in tenures up to 20 years.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application