CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Currently not available! for similar products
About Sundaram Home Finance Limited Home Loans
Additional Read: 6 Factors That Affect Your Home Loan Eligibility
Sundaram Home Finance Ltd. brings decades of experience and expertise in the housing finance segment, giving its customers a smooth and transparent home loan process. Our interest rates and processing fees are the best in the industry while our customers enjoy great service from a seasoned team.
Here are a few features of our home loans –
1. Faster loan processing times and instant disbursal to realize your dream sooner
2. An impeccable customer service team that hand holds you throughout the loan process
3. Instant updates on SMS and emails to keep you apprised of your loan application
4. High loan amounts with competitive interest rates so that you don’t have to compromise on your dream home
5. Well-qualified in-house legal and technical team to verify all documents without any errors or omissions
6. Highly secured facility with advanced infrastructure to keep your documents safe until the end of loan tenure
7. 120+ branches across India to give you instant service anytime, anywhere
8. Collaboration with Royal Sundaram for affordable house insurance plans
Also Read: 10 Dos Donts While Applying For A Home Loan Online
1. Home Loans
- Loan amounts of up to Rs.4 crores
- Interest rates starting at 8.65%
- Repayment tenure of up to 25 years
2. Plot Loans
- Repayment tenure of 25 years
3. Home Improvement Loans
- Loan amount of up to Rs.4 crores
4. Home Extension Loans
5. Top-up Loans
- Loan amount based on your existing home loan and home equity
6. Take Over Loans – Home Loan Balance Transfer
7. Loan Against Property
- Maximum loan amount against your property
- Comfortable repayments of up to 15 years
- No need to vacate the house during the loan period
- 60% of the property value for existing customers and 50% funding for new customers
Additional Read: 10 Smart Tips To Get Your Home Loan Approved Quickly
- Applicants aged between 18-65 years
- Salaried or self-employed with stable income
- Spouse or close family members can be added as co-applicant
- Co-owners of the property have to be added as co-applicant
KYC Documents (Proof of identity and address)
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Photo Credit Card
Income Documents (Proof of Income)
- Last 6 months' Bank Statements, showing salary credits
- Latest Form-16 and IT returns
- Last 6 months' Bank Statements
- Last 3 years' IT returns
- Land sale agreement for purchase of plots
- Original sale and construction agreement (To be registered if applicable) in favor of the customer
- Original stamped receipt for the payments made by the customer to the builder (i.e. = Total property cost - Home loan amount)
- Encumbrance certificate for a minimum 13 years or for prior period if applicable
- Parent document copies for a minimum 13 years or for prior period of documents if applicable
- Permission of Mortgage Letter by the builder in favor of Sundaram Home's format
- Copy of approved plan and floor plan
- Handing over of possession of flat
- Completion certificate from builder
- Power of Attorney documents (if any)
Interesting Read: Smart Ways For Home Loan Borrowers To Protect Themselves Against Interest Rate Hikes
1. What is the maximum home loan I can get from Sundaram Home Finance?
If you are looking to purchase a house property, you can get up to Rs.4 crores. Plot loans and other loans are offered based on the purchase value and your eligibility.
2. How can I apply for a loan with Sundaram Home Finance?
You can walk into any of the 120+ branches of Sundaram Home Finance to apply for a loan. You can also call their customer support, who will connect you with an official to guide you with the loan application.
3. What is the interest rate offered by Sundaram Home Finance?
Interest rates start at 8.65% for housing loans and 13.55% for other loans.
4. Can I get a loan to renovate my current home?
Yes, Sundaram Housing Finance offers loans for renovation and extension of your current housing property.
5. What are the repayment options with Sundaram Housing Finance Ltd.?
Home loan repayments are done via ECS or NACH mandate from your bank account.