CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Axis bank Credit Card Statement
1. It is a complete financial document that is sufficient for different purposes.
2. You can get free Axis bank credit card statements both online and offline.
3. Axis bank credit card statements will aid you to know all the fees and interests charged on your credit card accounts and check whether any unauthenticated fees are reported.
4. You can effectively follow up on monetary and non-monetary incentives with Axis Bank credit card statements.
5. The axis will provide you with e-credit card statements periodically to enable you to track all monetary transactions online.
6. Axis uses the credit card statement to advertise its newly launched financial products and services which are beneficial for customers.
7. Your Axis Bank credit card bill statement enables you to keep track of how much you spend & where you are spending.
8. Another benefit of Axis bank credit card statement is it allows you to find any inappropriate card usage by unauthorized persons. It also facilitates better management of finances in the long run.
To avail of Axis Bank Credit Card Statement online, you can use any of the different online modes net banking or mobile banking, or website.
You can download Axis credit card statements directly via the credit card statement portal of the axis without accessing net banking or mobile banking.
1. Go to the Axis Bank Credit Card Statement portal.
2. Next, you need to enter your credit card details like card number, your name, your date of birth, and your expiry date and press the ‘Get Statement’ option.
3. Then, choose the month of your preference to download the statement.
4. Next, press the option “Click Here to Download Credit Card Statement for the month: Month & Year” to download your statement.
Follow the below- instructions to download the Axis Bank Credit Card Statement online using a mobile phone via mobile banking:
2. Then, choose the ‘Credit Card Statement’ from the list of provided options.
3. Next, set the date range and press the ‘Download Statement’ to get the pdf version of the statement.
You need to follow the below-listed steps to download Axis Bank Credit Card Statement via net banking:
2. Next, go to the credit cards section and press the ‘View Statement’ option.
3. Then, choose the previous statements or pick the date of your choice.
4. Next, press the ‘Get Statement’ option to get a pdf version of your statement.
To download your credit card statement using the offline mode, you can contact Axis bank's phone banking number or visit the nearby Axis branch. Follow the below instructions to get the Axis Credit Card Statement through offline mode:
Visit Axis Bank Branch: You can go to the nearby Axis bank and ask the bank representative for the credit card statement. However, the bank may levy a nominal fee for offering this service.
Contact Axis Bank Customer Credit Card customer Care: You can contact Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care to request the statement. The customer care representative will ask for a few details for the verification. After authenticating your details, the executive will provide approval for your request. Ensure to contact customer care using your registered phone number.
Another way to get Axis bank credit card statements is through an e-statement facility. Here you can get your statement every month for free. To avail of this, you need to fill in the ‘Customer Request Form. You can request an e-statement by calling its mobile banking or customer care service.
Read through your credit card statement carefully because sometimes you may find errors. Checking it oftentimes will help to keep it free from errors. You need to fix these errors to deter future complications. Below is the instruction to rectify the spotted error in your Axis bank credit card statement:
1. Talk to lenders if you locate any error in your credit card statement and the purchase receipt. They may rectify mistakes. If they fail to fix errors, take the complaint to the next level.
2. You can write a complaint letter to your creditor within 60 days of getting your credit card statement. The creditor should reply within 30 days from the complaint registration date. Also, the complaint must be settled within two billing cycles.
3. You need to carefully read your statements. You should especially focus on the areas like merchant details, billing address, billing amount, purchase date, and earlier payments date.
1. How much do I pay to get credit card statements?
Axis Bank does not impose any charges for providing credit card statements.
2. How often will I get Axis Bank e-credit card statements?
The statement is sent every month to all saving account holders. Whereas for current account holders, you have a choice to get daily, weekly, and monthly credit card statements via registered email ID.
3. Who is eligible to get an Axis Bank credit card email statement?
The individuals who are maintaining a current and savings bank account with Axis Bank can get an Axis Bank credit card email statement.
4. Is it possible to download the Axis Bank Credit Card Statement without logging in to the net banking?
No, You should first login to the net banking portal to download your credit card statement.
5. What is the credit-free period for Axis Bank Credit Cards?
The Axis Bank offers a credit-free period between 20 to 50 days for its credit cards. It may change in some cases.
6. What is the due date for an Axis bank credit card?
The Axis bank credit card due date is 20 days from the date of generating your credit card bill statement.
7. What are the ways to check Axis Bank’s credit card balance?
Check your Axis Bank credit card balance using its net banking, mobile app, ATM, SMS alerts, customer service, visiting a branch, and monthly credit card statements.
Citibank Credit Card Statement
HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement
HSBC Bank Credit Card Statement
ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement
RBL Credit Card Statement
SBI Credit Card Statement
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.