CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, 2nd Floor, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
About Citibank credit card statement
Citibank's credit card statement is split into eight different sections. The credit card statements record all the transactions and payments made using your Citibank credit card.
1. First, you will find personal details like your name, email address, and address in the top left-hand corner of the statement.
2. On the right-hand side of the top, you can see details like total dues pending, payment due date, minimum amount due, available credit limit, and cash limit. Check the below table to know the meaning of the various terms found in the Citibank credit card statement:
3. Under the account summary tag, you can see the details like opening balance, finance charges, payments/credits, purchase/debits, and total dues.
4. Citibank's credit card statement also depicts your past dues. Under the ‘Past due’ tag, you will see the following information:
5. The statement will detail all transactions made via credit card. The transaction history contains the details of debit and credit transactions made during a billing cycle. You can see the transaction description and amount.
6. Under the rewards section, the opening balance earned points, disbursed points, adjusted points, and closing balance are mentioned to make you understand how and where you have spent the reward points.
You can avail of the Citibank credit card statement both online & offline. The following are the process you need to get your credit card statement online:
Avail Using CitiBank Netbanking:
2. Next, go to the ‘Credit Card’ section and press the ‘e-statement’ option placed on the left-hand side.
3. Then, press the ‘View your statement online’ option and choose the preferred month from the list of archived statements.
4. If you are a registered user of e-statements, you can download your credit card e-statements for the past 18 months or from the date of registration.
Avail Using Citi Mobile App:
2. Next, log in to the app using your User ID and IPIN.
3. Choose the ‘Home Page’ option and head to the main menu.
4. For the menu, pick the ‘Service Requests’ option. Then choose the ‘Duplicate statement request’ option.
5. Next, choose the account and period for which you like to see the statement.
Avail Through Citibank’s website:
2. Type the credit card details like your card number, date of birth, and card expiry date, and give the ‘Submit‘ button.
3. Choose the preferred month to get your statement in your email ID.
Follow the below instruction to get your credit card statement via email:
1. First, you need to log in to Citibank Online with your User ID and IPIN.
2. Next, choose the ‘Credit Card’ option from the homepage.
3. Next, you need to press the ‘e-statements’ option on the left-hand side.
4. Choose the ‘Card Number’ from the drop-down menu under the ‘Register now for e-Statements & Go Green !’ option to get your credit card statements.
Another way to register for e-statements is through the Citibank mobile app. The steps are enumerated below:
1. First, you need to log in to your Citi Mobile App with your User ID and IPIN.
2. Choose the homepage and go to the main menu. Then press the ‘Service Requests’ option.
3. Next, select the ‘Register for e-statement’ option and proceed further.
1. Visit Citibank Branch:
You can walk to the nearest Citibank branch and request the bank’s representative for a hard copy of your credit card statement. Select your preferred duration to get a credit card statement.
2. Citibank Credit Card Customer Care:
Get the latest Mini Statement alert on your phone number within 30 seconds by sending an SMS using the following format: Send- STMT YYYY to 52484. Here, the YYYY stands for the last four digits of your credit card number.
1. What Is The Password For The Citibank Credit Card Statement?
Every bank follows different format passwords to allow the customers to view their credit card statements. Generally, the password has 8 characters. Here, the first four characters will be the first four letters of the cardholder’s name, whereas the next four characters are the last four digits of the cardholder’s credit card number.
2. How can I Reach The Citibank Credit Card Customer Care?
You can reach out to Citibank credit card customer care by calling 1860 210 2484
3. Who is Eligible To Get A Citibank Credit Card Statement?
All the current and savings account-holders of Citibank can register for its email credit card statements.
4. Do I Still Get Hard Copies of My Credit Card Statements In The Post Even After Registering For The Online Version?
Once you register for an email credit card statement, the bank will not send you the hard copies of credit card statements.
5. How Frequently Does The Bank Send Credit Card Statements?
All savings account holders registered for Citibank email statements will get a monthly report. The current accounts have an option to get the credit card statement daily or weekly or monthly.
6. How Safe Is Citibank's E-statement?
Your e-statement is protected with a password and it is sent to your email. Also, the bank ensures to mask personal information for privacy purposes.
Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement
HSBC Bank Credit Card Statement
ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Statement
RBL Credit Card Statement
SBI Credit Card Statement
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Statement
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf.