CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
Below are the different ways through which account holders can view their BOB mini statements. It's important to note that you need to register your mobile number with the bank to use any of these services.
1. BOB Mini Statement through Missed Call Banking:
By giving a missed call to 8468001122 from your registered mobile number, you can instantly view your mini statement. This service can be availed up to three times a day and is the simplest way to check recent transactions using your mobile device.
2. Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by SMS Banking:
To receive your mini statement through SMS banking, send an SMS with the text 'MINI last 4 digits of your account number' to 8422009988. After sending the SMS, you will receive a text message instantly with details of your latest transactions. This service provides the list of the last five transactions.
3. BOB World Internet Banking for Mini Statement:
4. Mini Statement through BOB Mobile Banking Apps:
5. Bank of Baroda ATM for Mini Statement:
Another convenient way to view BOB mini statements is by visiting the nearest ATM. It is not necessary to use a Bank of Baroda ATM; you can access any bank's ATM. Simply enter your 4-digit ATM PIN and request a mini statement.
6. Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number:
To avail the Bank of Baroda mini statement service, give a missed call to 8468001122 from your registered mobile number.
Follow these steps to register your mobile number for Bank of Baroda mini statements:
1. note down your account number
2. Type a new SMS in the following format: REG last 4 digits of your account number
3. Send this SMS to the number 9176612303 or 5616150 (Premium Charges will apply for the number 561650).
To receive your Bank of Baroda mini statement through SMS, follow these steps:
1. Send an SMS with the text 'MINI last 4 digits of your account number' to 8422009988.
2. You will receive an SMS with your Bank of Baroda mini statement, including the last five transactions (debit and credit).
To access your Bank of Baroda mini statement using the Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking app bob World, follow these steps:
1. Download the Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking App bob World from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Register for mobile banking using your Bank of Baroda net banking credentials or by visiting an ATM.
3. Log in to the bob World mobile banking app using the credentials.
4. Click on the link for "Transaction History" to check your recent transactions.
Points to Remember:
Bank of Baroda's mini statement service provides customers with convenient and customer-centric ways to access their recent transactions. Through missed call banking, SMS banking, mobile banking apps, internet banking, and ATM services, account holders can effortlessly check their mini statements. By registering their mobile numbers and maintaining a preferred account, customers can enjoy seamless access to this service. Bank of Baroda's commitment to technology and customer satisfaction ensures that users can conveniently manage their finances and stay updated on their transactions anytime, anywhere.
1. Is it possible to hide any transactions from Bank of Baroda mini statement?
No, you cannot hide any transactions in the mini statement. All transactions will be reflected in your mini statement for savings or current accounts.
2. What is the easiest way to check Bank of Baroda mini statement?
The easiest way to check your Bank of Baroda mini statement is through the Bank of Baroda mobile banking application called bob World. Download the App from Google or Apple Store. Once you register for mobile banking, you can log in using your customer ID and MPIN anytime to quickly access your mini statement.
3. Do I need to pay to access Bank of Baroda mini statement?
Bank of Baroda's mini statement service is available without any charges. It is available for free, except for any charges levied by your network provider for sending an SMS to the bank. However, if you require a hard copy of the account statement, a nominal fee may apply.
4. What should I do to view Bank of Baroda mini statement on mobile?
Follow any of these options to access Bank of Baroda mini statement on your mobile:
1. Give a missed call to 8468001122 or
2. send 'MINI last 4 digits of your account number' to 8422009988 from your registered mobile number.
You will receive an SMS instantly with the details of your last five transactions.
3. Login to mobile banking app bob World and view Bank of Baroda mini statement on your mobile.
5. What is the process to get a full statement in Bank of Baroda?
To obtain a statement for a specific time duration of your choice, download the Bank of Baroda mobile banking app bob World and log in with your customer ID and MPIN. After logging in, select the desired time period for the mini statement and download the PDF. Alternatively, you can log in to your BOB net banking account and select a custom date range to download the account statement.
Axis Bank Mini Statement
Canara Bank Mini Statement
HDFC Mini Statement
ICICI Bank Mini Statement
PNB Mini Statement
SBI Mini Statement
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application