CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
ICICI Bank provides many ways to access ICICI Bank Mini Statement, for which customers need to first register their mobile numbers with the bank. The mobile number registration process for involves the following steps:
1. Visit your home branch of ICICI Bank.
2. Submit an application form for mobile number registration.
Once your mobile number is registered, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
One of the simplest and most convenient methods to obtain the ICICI Mini Statement is through the missed call service. Here's how you can access your mini statement using the below steps:
1. Dial the dedicated ICICI Mini Statement number: 9594 613 613 and allow the call to disconnect automatically.
2. Shortly after, you will receive an SMS containing details of your last three transactions on your registered mobile number.
ICICI Bank's SMS Banking service provides easy access to your account details without requiring an internet connection. To avail the Mini Statement through SMS banking, follow these steps from the registered mobile number:
1. Send the message "ITRAN" to the ICICI Mini Statement SMS number: 9215676766 or 5676766.
2. You will receive an SMS alert with the details of your last three transactions.
iMobile by ICICI Bank is a powerful mobile banking application that allows customers to manage their accounts on the go. To access your mini statement using the iMobile app, follow these steps:
1. Register for mobile banking services by visiting an ICICI Bank branch or ATM.
2. Download and install the iMobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
3. Set up your login credentials and complete the registration process.
4. Log in to the iMobile app using your credentials.
5. Navigate to the mini statement section to view the details of your last three transactions.
ICICI Bank also offers the USSD service for customers to access their mini statement, which you can use even without a smartphone. Here's the step-by-step instructions to make use of this service:
1. Dial *345# and press the call button on your mobile phone.
2. Select "My account" from the options provided (usually option 5).
3. Choose the mini statement option (usually option 2).
4. Enter your MPIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number).
5. Your ICICI Bank mini statement will be displayed on your mobile screen.
ICICI Bank's internet banking platform provides a secure and convenient way to access your mini statement. Follow these steps to view your mini statement online:
2. Enter your customer ID and password to log in.
3. Navigate to the "Account Details" section.
4. Click on the "Mini Statement" option to view your last 10 transactions.
Apart from the methods mentioned above, ICICI Bank offers two additional options to access your mini statement:
The ICICI Bank Mini Statement service provides several advantages to customers, including:
1. Online and offline accessibility: Customers can access their mini statements through various channels, including mobile apps, SMS banking, missed call service, and more.
2. Registration convenience: Once customers register their mobile numbers, they can avoid visiting the branch for future transactions.
3. 24/7 availability: The Mini Statement service is active 24 hours a day, allowing customers to check their account transactions at any time.
4. No additional cost: Availing the Mini Statement service does not incur any extra charges.
The ICICI Bank Mini Statement service offers a convenient and efficient way for customers to stay updated with their account transactions. Through various channels like missed call service, SMS banking, mobile banking, and internet banking, account holders can easily access their mini statements and perform balance checks. By registering their mobile numbers and utilizing the provided services, ICICI Bank customers can enjoy the benefits of hassle-free banking.
1. How can I check my ICICI Mini Statement?
ICICI Bank provides multiple methods to check your mini statement. You can give a missed call to 9594613613, send 'ITRAN' to 9215676766 or 5676766, use the ICICI Bank Net Banking portal, download the iMobile app, or visit any ICICI Bank ATM to access your mini statement.
2. How can I check my last 5 transactions in ICICI Bank on mobile?
You can give a missed call to 9594613613 or send 'ITRAN' to 9215676766 or 5676766 from your registered mobile number to view the last five transactions on your ICICI Bank account on your mobile. Alternatively, you can use ICICI Net Banking Portal or the iMobile app to view your transaction details.
3. Can I view my ICICI Mini Statement without an internet connection?
Yes, you can access your ICICI Mini Statement without an internet connection. You can give a missed call to 9594613613 or send 'ITRAN' to 9215676766 or 5676766 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS instantly with the details of your last five transactions.
4. Can I get ICICI Bank Mini Statement via mobile banking?
Yes, you can view your ICICI Bank Mini Statement using the iMobile application. After logging in to the app with your MPIN, select the 'Mini Statement' option to view your recent debit and credit transactions.
5. How can I register for ICICI Bank mobile banking service?
To register for ICICI Bank mobile banking services, you can visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch and start the registration process. Alternatively, you can also register through the ICICI Bank mobile app by utilizing the mini statement facility.
6. How can I check my ICICI Bank Mini Statement online?
You can log in to the Net Banking Portal of ICICI Bank using your customer ID and password and check your ICICI Bank Mini Statement online. Alternatively, you can download the iMobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, log in with your User ID and MPIN, and access your mini statement.
7. Is there any charge for using the ICICI Bank Mini Statement service?
No, there is no additional charge for using the ICICI Bank Mini Statement service. It is available to customers free of cost.
8. Can I access the ICICI Mini Statement service while traveling abroad?
Yes, you can access the ICICI Mini Statement service while traveling abroad, provided you have an active internet connection or can make calls from your registered mobile number.
9. Can I get my ICICI Mini Statement through email?
Currently, ICICI Bank does not provide the option to receive mini statements through email. However, you can access your mini statement through various other channels such as missed call service, SMS banking, mobile banking, and net banking.
10. How far back can I view my transaction history in the ICICI Mini Statement?
The ICICI Mini Statement provides the details of your last three transactions. If you need to access older transaction information, you can refer to your account statements or contact the bank for further assistance.
Axis Bank Mini Statement
Bank Of Baroda Mini Statement
Canara Bank Mini Statement
HDFC Mini Statement
PNB Mini Statement
SBI Mini Statement
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application