CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Is your Credit Score >750?
PNB provides several avenues for customers to access their mini statements, each with its own prerequisites and advantages. Here, we will detail out the different ways you can use to access your PNB Mini Statement:
1. Missed Call Banking: One of the most convenient and cost-effective methods to obtain your mini statement is through PNB missed call banking. By giving a missed call to the toll-free number 1800-180-2223, you can inquire about your latest deposits and withdrawals. Alternatively, you can dial 0120-2303090, but please note that calls to this number may incur charges.
2. SMS Banking: Another way to check your mini statement without requiring an internet connection is through SMS banking. Simply send an SMS with the message 'MINSTMTAccount Number' to 5607040 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS with the details of your recent bank transactions.
3. PNB Mobile Banking: PNB offers mobile applications such as the PNB mBanking App and the PNB mPassbook App, available for download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. These apps provide a wide range of banking services, including balance inquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, and cheque book requests.
4. PNB Net Banking: Customers can register for PNB net banking during the account opening process or at a later stage. With an internet connection, you can access the PNB net banking portal, which allows you to view account statements, check your account balance, transfer funds, and more. Logging in requires your net banking customer ID and password.
5. PNB Bank ATM: Visiting a nearby PNB or any other bank's ATM is a popular method for checking your latest bank transactions. Simply select the 'Mini Statement' option displayed on the ATM screen, enter your 4-digit PIN, and view your recent transactions.
To access the PNB Mini Statement and activate SMS banking services, it is essential to have your mobile number registered with Punjab National Bank. This registration ensures that you receive SMS notifications regarding any requested transactions or activity on your account. To register your mobile number, visit the nearest PNB branch and fill out the PNB mobile number register form. Once your mobile number is registered, you will receive a confirmation message.
To obtain your PNB Mini Statement, give a missed call to the following numbers from your registered mobile number:
1800 180 2223 (Toll-free Number)
By giving a missed call from your registered mobile number to these PNB Mini Statement toll-free numbers, you can quickly access your mini statement without any delay.
If you prefer the convenience of SMS banking, follow these steps to obtain your PNB Mini Statement:
1. Send an SMS with the message 'MINSTMTAccount Number' to 5607040.
2. After sending the message, you will receive an SMS with the details of your last 10 transactions initiated from your account.
It is crucial to verify your account number before sending the SMS. Once the SMS is sent, you will receive an instant response with your mini statement. If you have multiple accounts with PNB, the mini statement will be sent to the account number provided via SMS. The SMS banking service is available 24/7, making it convenient for customers. Please note that the SMS service charges are Rs 15 + GST quarterly, except for Senior Citizen Accounts, Vidyarthi Accounts, Mitra Accounts, Accounts opened under PMJDY, Staff & Ex-staff accounts.
PNB's mobile banking platform, particularly the PNB mPassbook app, offers a user-friendly way to access your mini statement. Follow these steps to obtain your PNB Mini Statement:
1. Download the 'PNB mPassbook' app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Log in to the app using your MPIN.
3. Select your savings or current account from the list to check the PNB Mini Statement.
4. Choose the "Mini Statement" option from the next menu to proceed.
5. The subsequent screen will display your PNB Mini Statement, including information about your last 10 transactions.
You can further check the details of each transaction mentioned in the mini statement.
The PNB mPassbook app also allows you to download your PNB Mini Statement for future reference.
1. What should I do to access my PNB mini statement?
There are several methods to check your PNB mini statement. You can give a missed call to 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090, send 'MINSTMTAccount Number' to 5607040 via SMS, use the PNB mobile application, log in to the PNB net banking portal, or visit a PNB or any other bank's ATM.
2. How can I view the PNB mini statement without internet?
If you do not have an internet connection, you can either give a missed call to 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090 or send 'MINSTMTAccount Number' to 5607040 from your registered mobile number. Once you send this, you will receive an SMS from PNB instantly that provides the details of your last 5 transactions.
3. How can I check my last 5 transactions in PNB?
Here is how you can check the details of last 5 transactions in your PNB account:
1. send an SMS 'MINSTMTYourAccountNumber' to 5607040
2. give a call to 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090 from your registered mobile number.
3. use the PNB mobile app.
4. log in to the PNB net banking portal.
5. visit a PNB or any other bank's ATM.
4. Can I get a PNB mini statement via mobile banking?
You can access PNB mini statement using the mobile application PNB mPassbook. You need to login to the PNB mPassbook app using your MPIN, select the option for "Mini Statement". This will display your last 10 transactions.
5. Are there any charges for the missed call service to obtain a PNB mini statement?
If you use the PNB toll-free number (1800-180-2223), no charges will be applied. However, if you use the number 0120-2303090, the bank will charge you.
6. How can I register for PNB E-Statements?
To register for PNB E-Statements, you can log in to PNB Internet Banking, go to "Other Services," select "Service Requests," choose "New Requests," and click on "Email Statement Registration." Alternatively, you can contact your nearest PNB branch, call 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222, send an SMS to 9264092640 or 5607040, or fill out the registration form provided by the bank.
7. Who can register for email statements from PNB?
All customers with current, savings, OD, and CC accounts with PNB can register for email statements.
8. How often will I receive email statements from PNB?
All PNB account holders will receive monthly statements of their accounts from PNB on their email.
9. If I register for email statements, will I still receive physical statements?
If you register for email statements, physical statements for your accounts will be discontinued. However, you can still visit your PNB branch to obtain duplicate statements if needed.
10. I have an account with Oriental Bank of Commerce, which has been merged with Punjab National Bank. What should I do to access the details of my account? Will this result in a change in my account number?
The services of the merged bank, Punjab National Bank, will continue to be operational until further notice. You can still view all the details of your account using your existing account number. There is no need to change your account number.
Axis Bank Mini Statement
Bank Of Baroda Mini Statement
Canara Bank Mini Statement
HDFC Mini Statement
ICICI Bank Mini Statement
SBI Mini Statement
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application