Yes, you can pay your credit card bill from Paytm. It is one of the best features of Paytm; pay your credit card bill like any other utility bills on Paytm. It is very simple and convenient.
Additional Read: Paytm – Features & Benefits
Steps to pay your credit card bill via the Paytm app:
- Login to your Paytm app
- Select the option ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’
- Choose ‘Credit Card Bill’ here
- Usually, if you have linked any of your credit cards to your Paytm account, they will show up here
- You can choose the one which needs payment and enter the amount
- You can then pay the bill from the bank accounts you have linked with your Paytm account
It is as simple as that. You also get cashback and other discount offers when you pay your credit card bill via Paytm.
Points to note:
- You can pay the credit card bills for all Visa, Master, Amex and Diner credit cards issued by all major banks using the Paytm app.
- The preferred payment method includes UPI and Net Banking.
- Paytm also has an integrated BHIM UPI as a source of fetching money for the customer to pay for credit card bill payments.
- BHIM UPI is a payment interface that requires a person’s phone number to make cash transactions.