Yes, there is an option to pay your credit card bills through Paytm. Paytm is an e-commerce payment system that lets you make instant mobile prepaid online recharge, pay electricity bills and so on.
Steps to pay your credit card bill via the Paytm app (this is just one way of payment):
1. After opening the Paytm app, tap on the credit card icon
2. Enter your credit card number
3. As soon as you type your credit card number, the name of your bank will automatically
4. Enter the amount to be paid and the click the Proceed button
5. Confirm the amount you must pay and then click the Paytm payment bank account
check box and then enter the Paytm passcode
6. Click the Pay Now button
You can pay your credit card bills for all Visa, Master, Amex and Diner credit cards issued by all major banks. The preferred payment method includes UPI and Net Banking. Paytm also has an integrated BHIM UPI as a source of fetching money for the customer to pay for credit card bill payments. BHIM UPI is a payment interface which requires a person’s phone number to make cash transactions.