Sundaram Finance was established in 1954 and is headquartered in Chennai. The company is a leading NFC that provides financial and investment services to its customers. Sundaram Finance offers various financial products which include fixed deposits, consumer loans, private equity, mutual fund, wealth management, loans etc. The company has adopted digital banking technologies to make its products/services easily available to its vast customer base.
Now, one can easily view their Sundaram Finance Mutual Fund Balance online from the comforts of their home or office without having to visit their office for a hard copy of the statements.
Steps to Check Sundaram Mutual Fund Balance Online
- You need to have a valid email id registered with Sundaram Mutual Fund Account
- If not registered, then first get it registered
- Visit KFINTECH
- Click “Account Statement” and then click on Account Statement by Email/Folio link
- Select based on Folio type “PDF” or “Excel” format
- Select Statement as Detailed or Summary
- Select the required from and to date
- Select Sundaram Mutual Fund
- Key in your Sundaram Mutual Fund folio number
- Enter your password
- Click Submit