You can get a IndusInd bank personal loan at affordable interest rates beginning from 10.49%. You can avail personal loans for amounts ranging from 50,000 to 15 Lakhs.
Why Is IndusInd Bank The Right Choice For A Personal Loan?
- The online application process is simple and involves just 4 easy steps
- It is completely paperless and digital and you do not have to visit a bank’s branch.
- Simple documentation process
- No collateral
- Quick processing and loan disbursal making it easy to obtain funds during financial crises.
- Hassle free loan application process
- Flexible loan repayment tenures in the range of 12 to 60 months. You can pay back according to your convenience
- Doorstep servicing facilities
- Low processing fees and affordable interest rates
- Loans are customized to meet the needs of the consumers, such as wedding, education, home loan etc.
What Is the Eligibility Criteria For A Personal Loan From IndusInd Bank?
The qualification parameters for self-employed individuals are the same as self-employed professionals. However, self-employed individuals should have at least 5 years of experience post qualification.
Applicant should be at least 21 years at the time of applying for the loan
The age of the person at the time of the personal loan maturity should be 60 years or the retirement age, whichever is before.
Minimum net monthly income should be Rs. 25,000 for applying to a personal loan online.
- Should have completed at least 2 years in employment and 1 year in the current organization
- Should have stayed for at least 1 year in residence if it is rented.
How to Apply For A Personal Loan From IndusInd Bank Online?
Keep your identity proof, address proof, and income proof documents ready before applying for a personal loan online. You can apply for a personal loan online from IndusInd bank in the following 4 ways:
- Enter the details and requirements of the loan
- A tailor-made loan offer best suited to your specific needs is made
- Digitally sign your contract for instant disbursement of funds in your bank account.
- Complete the process with Video KYC verification and auto repayment set up
It is always good to plan your finances before you apply for a personal loan using the IndusInd Bank EMI calculator.