While applying for the loan, you get the ‘Upload’ option to upload all the required documents for your CASHe instant personal loan.
Simply upload these four basic documents to get credit approved with CASHe -
- PAN card with photo identification
- Aadhaar Card
- latest salary slip
- Your most recent bank statement, showing your salary credit
- Permanent Address Proof – One of the following:
- Passport/Driving License/Identity Voter's Card or Utility Bills, such as an electric/landline phone bill or a gas bill (not more than 2 months old)
- If your current address differs from your permanent address, you must also: Utility Bill- Current address's electric/landline phone bill/gas bill (not more than 2 months old), Agreement for Leave and License/Rent
In addition, as proof of your photograph, we would like you to upload a selfie.
Upload the above self-attested documents in JPG format.
In order for us to process your loan request as quickly as possible, make sure the documents you upload on the app are clearly legible and self-attested.