You can pay your Central Bank of India loan EMIs online or at the branch.
Paying your Loan EMIs online
- Once you get any loan with the Central Bank of India, you will be given a user ID and password for online banking
- This online banking portal has various features to manage your loan account.
- You can check your balance, get monthly statements and also pay your loan EMIs online
- Generally, while taking a loan, you will be required to submit a NACH Mandate for auto-debit of the EMI amount from your bank account.
- If the EMI is not debited on a particular month or the ECS auto-debit returns due to a low balance, then you can log in to internet banking and make payment.
Paying your Loan EMIs offline
As previously stated, you will be required to submit a NACH Mandate for the auto-debit of the EMI amount from your bank account when applying for a loan. You can go to your nearest bank and pay if the EMI is not debited for a certain month or the ECS fails due to a low balance.
You may find this useful: Central Bank Of India Home Loan Customer Care Number
Conclusion: Central Bank of India allows customers to use various channels to make payments to their loan accounts. Borrowers can either choose online or offline payment methods to pay conveniently.