The EPFO makes it hassle-free for users to update their mobile number in their EPF account. Users can register their mobile number in EPF database to avail various services online through the EPF member portal. And if they wish to change their registered mobile number from their EPF account then it can be also done by just visiting the UAN member portal.
How to Change Mobile Number in EPF Account Online?
Any SMS communication by EPF will be done through the registered mobile number. For this the member needs to register it with their UAN. Changing the number is also hassle-free. It can be done in just a few clicks online with a smartphone. Follow these steps to change your mobile number in EPF account online:
- Login to your account in the EPF member portal.
- In the “Manage” section click on the "contact details”.
- When you tick the “Check Mobile No.” option, a fresh section pops where you have to enter the new mobile number and reverify it. Now click on “Get Authorization Pin.”
- An OTP is sent to the new number.
- Enter this OTP in the space provided and click on the “Submit” button.
Your new mobile number will be updated in the EPF portal.