It will take anywhere between 4 to 6 months to improve your credit score to 700.
You can raise your CIBIL™ score by following the right financial habits. Maintaining a healthy credit score needs close attention to credit monitoring. Although you won't be able to improve your credit score overnight, doing these steps will have a significant impact. 4 to 8 months is an acceptable amount of time to repair your credit score. Patience, determination, and self-discipline are required to accomplish your credit objective.
Here are some simple steps to improve your CIBIL™ score:
- Pay off any long-standing loans
- Check your credit score for any errors
- Do not default on payments
- Build credit history with a good mix of secured and unsecured loans
- Limit your credit utilization to below 30%
- Avoid multiple loan/ credit card applications at the same time
Conclusion: Building a good CIBIL™ score requires time and work. Building a good CIBIL™ score from the ground up takes time and work. It won't happen overnight, but there are steps you can take to expedite the process and ensure your rating doesn't suffer as a result..
Additional Read: How To Build Your Credit Score From Scratch