Credit cards can be a boon when used carefully but at the same time, they can also turn as a bane if not handled carefully. Let’s look at some of the best ways to use credit cards and making them a boon for you.
• Pay your bills on time and in full: Make sure that you are paying all you credit cards bills on time in full payments and within the due date.
• To earn rewards: Proper utilisation of credit cards can be a great way to earn rewards or cashback on your purchases.
• Monitor your monthly statement: To avoid fraud charges on your bills and to stay on track keep monitoring your monthly statements.
• Keep them secure: Keep your credit card credentials secure and do not pass it to anyone other than yourself. Also, take care of your credit card details when you are using it online or at any local store.
• Avoid too many cash withdrawals: Keep in mind that cash withdrawals include additional fees and also comes with a higher interest rate than your purchases.
• Keep a track of your credit limit: You should always set your credit limit low and within your repaying capacity. This will help you spend less and stay within your budget, and you will be able to repay your debts on time.