It is important to pay your Axis Bank Credit Card dues on time. You can pay using either an Axis Bank account or a non-Axis Bank account using any of the following methods:
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT): Log in to your Non Axis Bank Account's Internet Banking Facility and select the NEFT option. Enter the Beneficiary information (Name, Bank Name, Branch Name, and Credit Card Number), as well as the IFSC Code, and make the payment. Payment will be processed within one business day.
- VISA Money Transfer (VMT): You can use your Non Axis Bank Account's Internet Banking Facility and VISA Debit Card to make a payment using this option. Please contact your other Bank for more details on this alternative. This form of payment takes two working days to clear.
- NetBanking: You can pay for your credit card using your Non Axis Bank Account's Internet Banking Service. In 3 working days, your Axis Bank Credit Card will be credited for the payment you made with this option.
- Non Axis Bank Cheque: You can pay your Axis Bank Credit Card bill with a cheque from another bank. You can drop the cheque at any of the Axis Bank branches or Atm. Remember that cheque payments take 3-5 days to clear and hence you have to drop the cheque well in advance to give time for the clearance.
- Pay using Cash: You can also walk in to your nearest Axis Bank branch and make your credit card payment using cash.
Points to remember:
For cash payments, you will be charged a processing fee of Rs.100 for every cash payment towards your credit card dues.
For Visa Money Transfer, there is a processing fee of Rs.25.
No need to submit any documents for NEFT clearance.
You will get a notification on your email and SMS once the payment has been processed.