It is not possible to pay your Axis Bank credit card payment using another bank debit card. However, you may use Visa Money Transfer to pay from any Visa Debit Card only.
Using Visa Money Transfer (VMT) to pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill
- If you own a Visa Debit Card, you can do a Visa Money Transfer into Axis Bank Credit Card.
- In order to do this, you have to login to your bank’s NetBanking facility
- Choose Visa money transfer option
- Enter the details of your Axis credit card
- Enter the amount you wish to pay to complete payment
To make an immediate credit card payment from a non-Axis Bank account, use NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS.
To avoid missing your Axis Bank credit card payments, you can set up auto-debit from your bank account.
Axis Mobile App is a very easy way to pay your Axis Credit Card bills instantly using several platforms.