You can use your Axis Bank debit card to pay your Axis Bank credit card dues. However, using another bank debit card is possible under the Visa Money Transfer (VMT) facility for Visa Debit Cards only.
Steps to pay your Axis Bank credit card bills using your Axis Bank debit card via the ATM
- You can visit any of the Axis Bank ATMs to pay your credit card bill.
- Insert your Axis Bank debit card into the ATM machine.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Choose the ‘Other Services’ option and select ‘Credit Card Bill Payment’.
- Enter your Axis Bank credit card number. Re-ensure that you have entered the correct number.
- The next screen will show you the total outstanding on your credit card as well as the minimum amount due.
- Select the amount you wish to pay.
- After entering the amount you wish to pay, hit ‘Confirm’.
- Your debit card shall be debited and your credit card shall be credited with the chosen amount.
Steps to Pay Axis Bank credit card bills using your Axis Bank debit card via the Visa Money Transfer (VMT)
If you own a Visa Debit Card, you can do a Visa Money Transfer into your Axis Bank Credit Card.
- In order to do this, you have to login to your bank’s Net Banking facility.
- Choose Visa money transfer option.
- Enter the details of your Axis credit card.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay to complete the payment.
You may use NEFT, RTGS or IMPS to make quick credit card payment from non-Axis Bank accounts.
Setting up auto-debit from your bank account is also a good option to avoid missing your Axis Bank credit card payments
Axis Mobile App is a very convenient way to use multiple channels to pay your Axis Credit Card bills instantly.