Aditya Birla home loan borrowers can make loan repayment by making instalment payments through NACH (National Automated Clearing House). The lender allows easy online EMI payments to offer maximum convenience to borrowers.
What are the features of Aditya Birla housing finance home loan?
The important features of Aditya Birla Housing Finance home loans are:
- The maximum loan amount that can be availed is 90% of the property value
- The interest rates in these loans start at 9 % p.a. onwards.
- The lender allows maximum repayment tenure of 30 years
- The processing fees charged by the lender are nominal, maximum up to 1 % of the total loan amount
- The lowest known EMI per lakh of the loan amount is Rs. 805
What are the benefits of availing Aditya Birla Housing Finance home loan?
Borrowing a home loan from Aditya Birla Home Finance has many benefits, some of which are listed here:
- Customised home loan options that suit individual borrower needs
- For online loan applications, the lender provides instant e-approval
- Affordable and attractive interest rates on home loans
- Maximum loan tenure is up to 30 years, one of the highest loan tenures in the home loan market
- Easy & transparent loan processing
- Zero pre-payment charges specifically on floating rate home loans
Aditya Birla Home Loan interest rates range between 9.0% - 12.50% p.a. The interest rates may change from time to time. Apart from regular interest, the lender may also levy an additional interest on delay or default in loan repayments. This comes in the form of a penalty.