SBI Simply Save Credit Card rewards users for purchases made towards dining, movies, departmental stores & grocery spends. Users also get fuel surcharge waiver and more benefits.
Pros of getting the SBI Simply Save Credit Card
- Exclusive benefits towards various segments like movies, dining and at departmental stores.
- You can earn 10 reward points for every 100 rupees spent on dining, movies and at departmental or grocery stores.
- You can earn 1 reward point for every 100 rupees spent on all other transactions, and 4 reward points are equal to one rupee.
- This credit card also has worldwide acceptance.
- You also have the fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol bunk.
- The joining fee is very minimal at just Rs.499. You get Rs.100 cashback on your first ATM withdrawal done within 30 days of your card issuance.
- You also have other features like balance transfer and easy money.
Additional Reading: SBI Credit Card Reward Points
Cons of getting the SBI Simply Save Credit Card
There are not many disadvantages to getting this card. Except that, you have an over-limit fee of 2.5% of the total over-limit amount. The conversion mark-up for foreign currency transactions is 3.5%, and you also have to pay Rs.99 to redeem your reward points.
You may also like: Popular Credit Cards With Best Features