Most banks have a standard interest rate that they offer for personal loans. But, these can vary from customer to customer based on their credit score, credit history and their credit profile. Also, if you have a good relationship with your bank, then you can bargain on the interest rate and try to get a lower rate for your personal loan.
Here are a few banks that have a low interest rate on personal loans with other added benefits that also matter.
HDFC Bank Personal loan
- Interest rates begin at 10.50% and go upwards
- Flexible tenures up to 60 months
- You can check your eligibility in under 60 seconds
- If you are a pre-approved HDFC Bank customer your loan is disbursed in 10 seconds. If not, it is disbursed in under 4 hours.
- You can apply for your loan instantly online.
- Click here to know more about HDFC Bank Personal Loans
ICICI Bank Personal loan
- Personal loans have interest rates at 10.50% onwards
- Loans of up to Rs.25 lakhs
- Flexible tenures of up to 60 months
- Automatic repayment of EMI can be done every month if you set up ECS, PDC or auto-debit.
- You have minimum documentation that is very easy & simple.
- More details on ICICI Bank Personal Loans
IndusInd Bank Personal loan
- Interest rates start at 10.49% and move upwards
- Tenures from 1 year to 5 years
- Rs.30,000 to Rs.25 lakhs are given for personal loan amounts
- Funds are disbursed very quickly
- The application process is very fast
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loans – Full Details
RBL Bank Personal loan
- Interest rates from 14% onwards
- Tenures of 12 to 60 months are available.
- Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.20 Lakhs are given for personal loan amounts
- Documentation is simplified and quick.
- RBL Bank Personal Loans – Click Here!