Most banks have a standard interest rate that they offer for personal loans. But, these can vary from customer to customer based on their credit score, credit history and their credit profile. Also, if you have a good relationship with your bank, then you can bargain on the interest rate and try to get a lower rate for your personal loan.
Here are a few banks that have a low interest rate on personal loans with other added benefits that also matter.
- Interest rates begin at 10.99% and go upwards
- Flexible tenures up to 60 months
- You can check your eligibility in under 60 seconds
- If you are a pre-approved HDFC Bank customer your loan is disbursed in 10 seconds. If not, it is disbursed in under 4 hours.
- You can apply for your loan instantly online.
- Personal loans have interest rates at 10.99% onwards
- Flexible tenures of up to 60 months
- Automatic repayment of EMI can be done every month if you set up ECS, PDC or auto-debit.
- You have minimum documentation that is very easy & simple.
- Interest rates start at 11% and move upwards
- Tenures from 1 year to 5 years
- Rs.50,000 to Rs.15,00,000 are given for personal loan amounts
- Funds are disbursed very quickly
- The application process is very fast
- Interest rates from 14.5% onwards
- Tenures of 12 to 60 months are available.
- Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.20 Lakhs are given for personal loan amounts
- Documentation is simplified and quick.
Apart from banks, there are also NBFCs that offer personal loans such as Tata Capital, Home Credit & Bajaj Finserv.
To apply for a personal loan with low interest rate, click here.