In India, the majority of the population uses two-wheelers to commute as it is practical and saves time in city traffic. So, as most individuals cannot afford to buy a two-wheeler in one shot, banks offer two-wheeler loans to make it easy for the individual to buy a two-wheeler without it taking a toll on their finances for the month. There are many banks and Non-Banking Financial Companies that offer two-wheeler loans for their customers.
Some of the banks that offer attractive two-wheeler loan are:
1. ICICI bank:
• They finance up to 100% of the on-road cost of the two-wheeler
• They have flexible tenures of up to 48 months
• They provide pre-approved loans for existing ICICI customers
• Interest rates begin at just 9.25% and go up to 26% based on the customer’s credit profile
• They have special low-down payments and EMI schemes for customers
2. HDFC bank:
• 100% of the two-wheeler’s cost is funded by the bank if one is an existing HDFC customer
• They have very flexible tenures that range from 12 months to 48 months
• They have over 3000 branches across India that offer two-wheeler loans
• The interest rates begin at just 9% for super bike two-wheeler loan and 11.49% for two-wheeler loan
3. IndusInd bank:
• They have a paper free online application process
• Tenures range from 1 year to 5 years
• Interest rates are charged at the discretion of the bank, but the MCLR benchmark is just 9.75% for 1 year
• They have simple and easy documentation process
• 50% of the processing fee is waived off for IndusInd customers.
To apply for a two-wheeler loan, click here.