The SBI credit card limit is dependent on the credit score and income of the credit card holder. Generally speaking, if you have a net income of Rs. 30,000 with a credit score of 750 and above, you can get a credit limit of up to Rs. 4.5 lakhs. The credit limit is also dependent on other factors like existing loans, liabilities, credit history, employment type, etc.
How to Know Your SBI Credit Card Limit?
There is more than one way to know the SBI credit card limit and they are as below –
- Net banking – You can log into your net banking account to check the current credit card limit.
- SMS – You can send an SMS to 5676791 in the prescribed SMS format to know your current SBI credit card limit. The format is “AVAILXXXX”, where the last 4 digits are your credit card’s last 4 digits.
- SBI Mobile App – By logging in to your SBI mobile app, you can check the credit card limit assigned to you.
- SBI Credit Card Statement – The credit card limit is usually mentioned in the credit card statement. You can request for it to be emailed to your registered email ID.
How to Increase Your SBI Credit Card Limit?
You can increase your credit card limit in 2 ways –
- Pre-approved credit limit offer – Eligible candidates receive an increased credit limit offer on their credit card. This may be communicated via SMS, email, or in the Login section.
- Credit card limit increase with income documentation – You can email SBI to get your credit limit increased. Alternatively, you could also call their helpline at 1860 180 1290 to get the credit limit increased.