CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Currently not available! for similar products
Credit Card Ho Toh Aisa!
It’s not just a credit card, it’s a rewards card!
Rewards & cashbacks
Edge reward points
Let’s take a detailed look at the benefits and offers provided by the Axis Bank Aura credit card.
2. Free access to 16 recorded sessions per month
2) Applicable on transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000 per month
Minimum 30% discount on diet/nutrition foods
Total outstanding between Rs. 501 - Rs. 5,000 - Rs. 500
Total outstanding between Rs. 5,001 - Rs.10,000 - Rs. 750
Total outstanding greater than Rs. 10,001 - Rs. 1,200
Now let’s take a look at the eligibility criterion for the card.
1. Age limit – Minimum 18 years and maximum 70 years
2. Add-on cardholder age limit – Minimum 15 years
3. Resident status – Both residents of India and Non-resident Indians are eligible
The criterion could be changed by the bank on a case-to-case basis. The bank reserves the right to approve or decline the application based on its internal criterion.
2. Colour photograph
3. Income proof – Form 16/IT return copy/Latest Payslip
4. Residence proof – Passport/Ration card/Electricity bill/Landline telephone bill
The bank reserves the right to ask for more documents on a case-to-case basis. The decision to accept or reject the application is communicated within 21 days.
1. Log in to axis bank’s website and look for Axis Bank Aura Credit Card under the “Credit Cards” section.
2. You can look for their poshvine link to book desired services.
3. Input your registered mobile number used for the program
4. You should be receiving a secret OTP
5. Input the secret OTP to validate and login
6. All the benefits should be visible to you post login
The application can be submitted for Axis Bank Aura Credit card by both online and offline mode.
Application to the Axis Aura Credit Card via CreditMantri
1. Click on “CHECK ELIGIBILITY”
2. Fill in details like email ID, Mobile number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence pin code, and info about any loans that you may have
3. Tick all checkboxes for agreement terms.
4. Click on “Submit”
5. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
6. Proceed with the rest of the application and your application will be processed in no time.
Applicants can go to the official website of Axis bank and apply for the card by following the instructions.
Applicants can walk into any of the Axis bank branches with all the relevant documents. Make sure you have already checked the eligibility criterion, features and benefits, charges, and documentation needed, as listed above.
1. Where can I get access to the free video consultations for fitness?
You can log in to Axis banks’ official website to book your sessions
2. Which doctors do I have access to via the benefits of the credit card?
The card gives you access to video consultations with expert and renowned doctors via Practo.
3. Do I get a welcome gift voucher upon receiving the card?
Yes, a gift voucher from Decathlon worth Rs. 750 is given as a welcome gift with the credit card.
4. How can I redeem the reward points earned on the Axis bank Aura credit card?
You can redeem the points through the rewards catalog
5. Can both salaried and self-employed applicants apply for a credit card?
Yes, both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply for the Axis Bank Aura credit card.
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application