CreditMantri Finserve Private Limited
Door No.3, Block B, No. 147, Workeasy Space Solutions, RK Swamy Centre, Hansa Building, Pathari Road,Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu600006
Have any queries? Click here for more details
All written queries will be responded within 1 working day.
We'd love to help you through every step along the way.
Currently not available! for similar products
Credit Card Ho Toh Aisa!
It’s not just a credit card, it’s a rewards card!
Rewards & cashbacks
Edge reward points
You can easily apply for the card via CreditMantri. Read on to know about the benefits, charges, eligibility, and documentation.
1. 100% cashback as a welcome benefit up to Rs. 250, within 30 days of the issue of the card
2. Special reward points at IndianOil fuel outlets. 4% value back for every Rs. 100 spent.
3. Benefits of online shopping. 1% value back on every Rs. 100 spent.
4. Fuel surcharge waiver for spends between Rs. 200 to Rs. 5,000
5. Get a 10 % discount on the BookMyShow app or website.
6. 20% discount on select restaurants
There are a lot of other benefits of the IndianOil Axis Bank Credit card and let’s take a look at them in detail with the conditions they come with.
Type of Benefit
Get 100% cashback on all fuel transactions up to a maximum of Rs. 250
1. Can be availed within the first 30 days from the issue of the card
2. Cashback is processed within 30 days of the transaction
Accelerated Reward points on fuel
4% value back on fuel transactions at any IOCL fuel outlet on every Rs. 100 spent. Earn 20 reward points on such purchases.
1. Transaction value to be between Rs. 100 to Rs. 5,000 per month to avail of the offer.
2. Offer available only on transactions at IOCL outlets
Accelerated Reward points on online shopping
1% value back on online shopping for every Rs. 100 spent. Earn 5 reward points on such transactions
Valid only on online transactions valued between Rs. 100 to Rs. 5,000
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1%. Applicable at any fuel outlet in India at on fuel spends between Rs. 200 to Rs. 5,000
1. Maximum waiver amounting to Rs. 50 can be availed per cycle.
2. GST on fuel surcharge waiver is non-refundable
Spend based waiver
Annual fee waiver on spends of Rs. 50,000 and above
10% discount on your movie ticket booked via the Bookmyshow app or website
Choose an offer while checking out from the Bookmyshow app or website
Edge Reward Loyalty points
Get 1 EDGE reward point on spends of every Rs. 100.
To redeem check the rewards catalog
Enjoy up to 20% discount on partner restaurants across India
Primary cardholder age
Between 18 - 70 years
Add-on cardholder age
Both Resident and Non-resident Indians are eligible
The bank reserves the right to change the eligibility criterion at its discretion. They also reserve the right to accept or reject applications based on their internal parameters.
Form 16/latest payslip/IT return copy
The document list can change as per the bank’s requirements on a case-to-case basis. This list is indicative and applicants should carry a copy of the above documents to the bank branch in case of applying offline for the card. The decision by the bank to lend the credit card or not is usually communicated within 21 days of the application.
While applying for a credit card, it is very important to look at their charges and fees. Below is a summary of charges/fees levied by IndianOil Axis Bank Credit card.
Type of charge/fee
Rs. 500, waived off on spends above Rs. 50,000 in a year
Add-on card joining fee
Add-on card annual fee
Replacement fee for card
Payment fee for card
Duplicate Statement fee
Copy request fee or Charge slip retrieval fee
Transaction alert fee for mobile
Credit balance inquiry fee
Finance charges on retail purchases and cash
3.4% per month or 49.36% per annum
Cash withdrawal fees
3.4% of the amount withdrawn (Minimum Rs. 500)
Late payment fees or overdue penalty
NIL - due up to Rs. 300
Rs. 100 - Due between Rs. 301-Rs. 500
Rs. 500 - Due between Rs. 501-Rs. 1,000
Rs. 500 - Due between Rs. 1,001-Rs. 10,000
Rs. 750 - Due between Rs. 10,001-Rs. 25,000
Rs. 1,000 - Due between Rs. 25,001-Rs. 50,000
Rs. 1,000 - Due payment is above Rs. 50,001
Over limit penalty
2.5% of the total over-limit amount, minimum of Rs. 500
Cheque dishonor or return or auto-debit reversal fee
2% of the cheque amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 450 and a maximum of Rs. 1,510
Surcharge on cancellation or purchase of railway tickets from IRCTC
As per the IRCTC/railway rules and regulations
Foreign currency transaction fee
3.5% of the transaction value
As advised by the Government of India
Reward redemption fee
It is very convenient to apply for a credit card via Creditmantri and you can complete the application in a few simple steps.
1. Click on “CHECK ELIGIBILITY”
2. Fill in details like Email ID, Mobile number, Residence city, Employment type, Residence Pin code, any loans, etc.
3. Click on “Submit”
4. Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
5. Proceed to the next page to View eligible offers and apply
Go to the axis bank official website
1. Click on “Explore Products” – “Cards” – “Credit Cards”
2. Choose IndianOil Axis Bank Credit card
3. Click on “Apply now”
4. Proceed with the rest of the steps to complete your application
You can walk into any branch of Axis bank with the required documents and fill out the form to apply for the card. Also, you can apply by calling customer care, via SMS, mobile app, etc.
1. Can I use my IndianOil Axis Bank Credit card for shopping?
Yes, the card can be used for movie ticket bookings, dining, etc., and provides great benefits on the same.
2. What is the joining fee for the IndianOil Axis Bank credit card?
The joining fee is Rs. 500.
3. How much is 1 EDGE reward point worth?
1 EDGE reward point is worth Rs. 0.20
4. What is the offer on BookMyShow with this card?
You can avail of 10% off up to Rs. 100 with this card.
5. What is the age limit to apply for the card?
The minimum age is 18 and the maximum is 70
CreditMantri will never ask you to make a payment anywhere outside the secure CreditMantri website. DO NOT make payment to any other bank account or wallet or divulge your bank/card details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be operating on our behalf. We do not sell any loans on our own and do not charge any fee from our customers/viewers for the purpose of loan application